Friday, January 14, 2005

Last Day of School

Hi, I am from Nazareth P.A. I am 19 years old and graduated last June 11th at Stabler Arena. I am known as Nazareth School District's Number 1 Sports Fan for 8 years now and hopefully for more years to come! At RCN I am known as the President of the Gary Labach's Fan Club! In High School I was on the school Newspaper Staff for 4 years. I was on the Yearbook Staff for 4 months back in 2003! I helped judged the Nazareth Idol in 2003 and 2004! I had greast teachers in school and alot of fun! I will be attending Hiram Andrews Center in Johnstown a college in May or in September. I will update this everyday and am looking forward to this new thing! Have a great Day!

Andy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy, It will be good to read about you on the internet. I know you always have interesting things to report about sports and people in Nazareth. Good luck is everything you do and keep in touch.

Miss Van Wrrt